We read about an excellent wrapper library by PJ Naughter, an old friend, who is constantly creating and updating great solutions, code snippets and libraries.
Just to let everyone know that v1.06 of SQLiteWrappers has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the code to compile against SQLite 3.17.0. Added support for sqlite3_expanded_sql, sqlite3_trace_v2, sqlite3_set_authorizer & sqlite3_system_errno.
- Updated the code to clean compile in VC 2017.
- Removed support for the deprecated APIs: sqlite3_trace & sqlite3_profile.
- Replaced NULL with nullptr throughout the code. This does mean that VC 2010 is now the minimum compiler required.